Thursday, 7 February 2013
Fibonacci Numbers!
I just had my test a couple of hours ago and I feel great. I felt really uncomfortable going into the exam because there was a lot of material. I was afraid there would be a question on Fibonacci numbers on the test, and guess what, IT WAS ON IT. The only reason I don't like dealing with Fibonacci numbers, is because I did not understand the code that was presented. Normally, I understand expressions dealing with images and simple calculation, but when "if" statement get into the mix, I completely lose my mind. At first glance of the question, I started to panic because I didn't know what to do. So, I tried to understand the question and realized we didn't have to do any coding. All we had to do was explain how the computer deals with Fibonacci numbers. After a long series of steps trying to explain that each Fibonacci number was dependent on previous ones, I was able to figure it out. But, it took me the majority of the test. I just checked the solutions to the problem and I feel I had done the question correctly. Overall, I fell the test was fair. Glad that their is no tutorial tomorrow because I get to sleep in. See you in my next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment